We promise to address any issue you have quickly and to your satisfaction. If we fail to take all reasonable measures to resolve your issue, you may return your product for a full refund. In most cases we pay for return shipping. Returns are not subject to restocking fees as long as our Return Condition Policy is met and our Return Instructions are followed. Our merchandise return policy goes beyond the industry standard and covers the following cases:
1. Items Lost in Shipment: If the item is lost in shipment, please contact us immediately. We will work with our shipper to resolve the issue, a process that takes up to two weeks. Once the shipper confirms that the item was lost, we will ship a replacement item to you at no cost. If you need the replacement item sooner than two weeks, we will charge your credit card the full amount of the item, plus applicable shipping charges, and then credit that amount to your account when the shipper confirms that the item was lost.
2. Return of a new item: Sometimes our customers need to return a new item because of an error by the manufacturer or HighPowerOptics. This could happen for the following reasons:
- Wrong Item: If we sent the wrong item, we apologize for the error.
- Clearly Defective Item: If the item is clearly defective upon receipt, we apologize for the inconvenience. If the item is in new condition, you can return it to us, rather than to the manufacturer.
- Inaccurate Product Description: We pride ourselves in providing detailed and accurate product information to help our customers select the right scope and accessories for their use. If you find that our product description was inaccurate, we apologize for the error.
In these cases, you have thirty days from receipt of the item to return the item. The item must be in new condition (see Return Condition Policy below). You will receive a credit or refund for the full price you paid, including shipping charges (no restocking fee).
Please Contact us to receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, shipping instructions, and a prepaid shipping label for ground shipping.
3. Buyer’s Remorse: In some cases, you may need to return a correctly shipped item that was accurately described and was not defective. If you simply made the wrong decision and purchased a product that doesn’t meet your needs (a form` of “buyer’s remorse”), you may return the product to us within thirty days for credit toward the purchase of another product. There is no restocking or other fee as long as the item is in new condition (see Return Condition Policy below). Please contact us to receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.